Organization: REALTORS® Community Foundation
Opportunity: Communications Coordinator
Application deadline: Monday, February 20
About the organization
The REALTORS® Community Foundation (RCF) is where REALTORS® and industry partners come together to positively impact the communities they serve. RCF supports charitable initiatives that address shelter, hunger and accessibility. This is done through raising funds to issue grants and volunteerism in local charities.
About the opportunity
The RCF is looking for a communicator to support their single staff member in elevating their marketing and communications initiatives! Their primary stakeholder group is REALTORS® who are highly engaged online, and they are looking for support with content planning, donor communications, social media and website writing.
The RCF is eager to work with you to tailor and co-create the opportunity to meet your specific needs, goals and availability. In an ideal world, this volunteer would do any combination of the following within their desired growth area of interest:
- Social media strategy implementation
- Templates for social media (for featuring donors, sponsors, charities, impact, stats.)
- Updating and re-configuring the RCF website (built on Squarespace)
- Event promotion and planning support (golf tournament in July, holiday party in December).
- The position requires approximately one to three volunteer hours a week from February to July. Remote would be preferred, but having a monthly in-person touchpoint is requested.
What’s in it for you?
The impact of a volunteer would be tremendous on RCF – and it is their hope that the volunteer would believe they made a difference while also gaining valuable experience and skills
The RCF works with the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton’s Communications team, offering the volunteer an opportunity to connect with other professional communicators and learn.
Email a short expression of interest (2 to 3 sentences) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 20. This role is open to all experience levels. You must be a current IABC Member to apply