Because professional and fun can go together
IABC Edmonton is a professional association that prefers to do without the stuffiness that sometimes accompanies business events. Our more than 450 members range from students to seasoned professionals. As members of IABC Edmonton, they’re part of a strong and growing community that understands their passion for communication. We get together to stoke that passion with fun opportunities for professional growth, inspiration, and enrichment.
IABC Edmonton is the local chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, which connects more than 15,000 of us (in more than 80 countries) in a vibrant network.
We’re not for everyone.
But if you’re a student or active professional in these areas, you’ll feel right at home:
- Public relations/media relations
- External/corporate communications
- Internal/employee communications
- Public affairs
- Investor/member relations
- Government relations
- Advertising and marketing communications
- Community relations
- Writing and editing
- Graphic design, photography, and digital media
- Human resources communications
- Communications education
IABC Edmonton volunteer roles are filled in two ways:
1) Open roles are emailed to the volunteer database for anyone to apply for.
Current IABC members are given preference for all volunteer roles. Learn more about becoming an IABC member.
Submit your application
Apply to volunteer with IABC Edmonton.