What we’re looking for
Enthusiastic individuals who work well in a team atmosphere and can commit to the responsibilities of creating a dynamic and successful event!
Note: You must be a current member of IABC Edmonton; your membership may not lapse prior to the Capital Awards in 2023.
- One to two hours/month from September to January
- Three to five hours/month from February to May
- You must be in Edmonton the last week of May / beginning of June
- A volunteer position on your resume with a prestigious, international communications organization
- Receive recognition from IABC Edmonton
- Develop professional business and communications skills you might not get in your current position
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Be a part of team
- Receive a free ticket to the 2023 Capital Awards Gala
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, send an email describing your skills and why you are interested in joining the team to: Mahum Chaudhary at email@example.com — in subject line please use “2023 Capital Awards Volunteer Committee”