What we’re looking for
Enthusiastic individuals who work well in a team atmosphere and can commit to the responsibilities of creating a dynamic and successful event!
- One to three hours/month from September to February
- Five to 10 hours/month from March to May
- You must be in Edmonton the week of May 24th – 31st
- A volunteer position on your resume with a prestigious, international communications organization
- Receive recognition from IABC Edmonton
- Develop professional business and communications skills you might not get in your current position
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Be a part of team
- Receive a free ticket to the 2020 Capital Awards Gala
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, send a letter of interest describing your skills and what you are interested in learning along with the following questions to: Mahum Chaudhary at email@example.com — in subject line please use “2020 Capital Awards Volunteer Committee”