What we’re looking for
Enthusiastic individuals who work well in a team atmosphere and can commit to the responsibilities of creating a dynamic and successful event!
Note: You must be a current member of IABC Edmonton; your membership may not lapse prior to the Capital Awards in 2022.
- One to three hours/month from September to February
- Five to 10 hours/month from March to May
- You must be in Edmonton the last week of May
- A volunteer position on your resume with a prestigious, international communications organization
- Receive recognition from IABC Edmonton
- Develop professional business and communications skills you might not get in your current position
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Be a part of team
- Receive a free ticket to the 2022 Capital Awards Gala
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, send an email describing your skills and how you interested in joining the team to: Mahum Chaudhary at firstname.lastname@example.org — in subject line please use “2022 Capital Awards Volunteer Committee”