7th Annual Alberta Communications Forum
March 2, 2020 @ 12:00 am – March 3, 2020 @ 11:59 pm
The 7th Alberta Communications Forum is back & registration is now open!
Join your fellow communicators for a day of professional development, learning, and networking; March 2, 2020 at the Westin Hotel in downtown Edmonton. This one-day Forum features seven dynamic sessions with learnings spanning across the communications spectrum.
Forum topics and speakers include:
1. OPENING KEYNOTE: Talk Triggers, Daniel Lemin
2. Internal Communications – Candace Denison, Manager, Communications & PR, Foothills School Division
3. Setting Everyone In the Same Direction: Listening to a Diverse Community to Create a Unified 10 Year Strategic Vision – Chris Henderson – Principal, Chris Henderson Communications & Consulting & Jacquelyn Cardinal – Co-Founder and Managing Director, Naheyawin
4. How to Make a Personal Connection through Storytelling – Cynthia Lockrey, Lockrey Communications
5. Bringing Listening to Life – Adam Rozenhart, Director of Story, ATB Financial
6. Engaging Albertans: The World of Government Marketing and Advertising – Catherine Lee-Hannley
7. It’s Yammer Time! Transforming Culture Through Social Collaboration – Paul Newmarch, Senior Advisor, Digital Employee Communications, Suncor Energy
+ The Workshops (March 3, 2020):
1. How to Make Your Website Work for You by Cynthia Lockrey, Lockrey Communications
2. Strategic Change Leadership for the Communications Professional by Anne Marie Downey, Downey Norris & Associates Inc. & Colleen Foster, ABC, Foster Communications
IABC members save $50 additional with promo code IABCEDM.
Register Today www.ABCommsForum.ca 250.688.0189