2018-19 Portfolio: Communications and Marketing
Do you have great communication, leadership, and organizational skills? If so, this could be the role for you! IABC Edmonton is looking for a blog editor to bring writing, editing, and technical skills to our team for the 2018-19 season.
Note: you must be a member to apply for this position
- Create and manage editorial plan and calendar
- Fact-check articles
- Edit, approve and publish content to the IABC Edmonton blog
6-8 hours per month
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please a letter of interest describing your skills as well as what you’re interested in learning to: email@example.com
- A volunteer position on your resume with a prestigious, international communications organization
- Recognition from IABC Edmonton
- Develop professional business and communications skills you might not get in your current position
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Interested in being on the board? Volunteering is the best way to be seen by IABC board directors and to be considered for succession planning