Capital Awards Volunteer Committee
What we’re looking for
Enthusiastic individuals who work well in a team atmosphere and can commit to the responsibilities of creating a dynamic and successful event!
Note: You must be a current member of IABC Edmonton; your membership may not lapse prior to the Capital Awards in May 2019.
- One to three hours/month from September to February
- Five to 10 hours/month from March to May
- You must be in Edmonton the week of May 28th - 31st
- A volunteer position on your resume with a prestigious, international communications organization
- Receive recognition from IABC Edmonton
- Develop professional business and communications skills you might not get in your current position
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Be a part of team
- Receive a free ticket to the 2019 Capital Awards Gala
Interested in applying?
As this role has many responsibilities (AND PERKS), we will conduct phone interviews with qualified, top candidates for the positions.
If you are interested in this position, please ensure you have registered as a volunteer here. Next, send a letter of interest describing your skills and what you are interested in learning along with the following questions to:
Elizabeth Bunney-Lakoseljac at email@example.com - In subject line please use “2019 Capital Awards Volunteer Committee”
- Are you currently an IABC member in good standing?
- What is your past experience in the communications field?
- Do you have the capacity to participate in meetings and responsibilities as outlined?
- What involvement or knowledge do you have of IABC and/or the Capital Awards?
- What makes you want to be involved in this project?
- How can you help make this a successful campaign/event?