What a year!
If you attended our stellar Capital Awards Gala this year, you know that our chapter announced our progression to be the third largest in the world. Since then, we've moved into second largest across all IABC chapters, behind Toronto! Wow, thank you for continuing to build an incredibly strong communications community in our city.
I also want to personally thank everyone who completed our member survey early this year. We really appreciate having your insights to help the board as we head into our annual planning session.
We’ve posted the full results on our website here. In the meantime we’ve included a few highlights below. If you didn’t get a chance to complete the survey, but you want to share feedback, ideas or find out how you can become involved, send us a note at email@example.com.
And, congratulations to Lindsay Jessup, winner of our random draw for a free ticket to the Capital Awards!
- 80% of members agree or strongly agree that they are satisfied with IABC Edmonton professional development
- 84% of members agree or strongly agree that they are satisfied with IABC Edmonton networking opportunities
- 89% of members agree or strongly agree that they receive excellent service from IABC Edmonton
- Continue to segment and target PD based on career level
- Get more members engaged – members who participate in programs or volunteer tend to get higher value from their membership
- Promote professional certification as a key member benefit for career enhancement and professional credibility
As June 30 approaches, I am excited and proud to pass the leadership baton to Maya Filipovic, your incoming President.
Have an amazing Summer!
IABC Edmonton President, 2016-17