Looking for the right talent can be a challenging task for employers when hiring for communications and marketing positions. At IABC Edmonton, our online job search platform Jobline helps employers find talented professionals in a highly competitive job market. Jobline connects IABC members seeking new opportunities with the top companies in Edmonton and surrounding areas, helping them find their dream careers!
Whether the job requires an entry-level, mid-career professional, or a senior communicator, look no further than Jobline!
Here are some of the reasons why:
- The IABC Edmonton Chapter is the second largest in the world
- We are a community of 500+ communications and marketing professionals
- Our members are diverse, and therefore you can always find “the perfect fit” for the job! IABC members’ expertise includes writing/editing, public relations, strategic communications, event planning, web and online communications, social media, public affairs and much much more!
- In addition to posting the jobs online online, we also send a weekly email to our members who opt in for this free service
- Our emails have an average open rate of 55% and 15% click-through rates. The average open rate for communications is 25% and 4% for CTR (check rates by industry here)
The IABC Jobline has been used by Edmonton’s most reputable public and private companies, agencies, and non-profit organizations in the City and surrounding areas.
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta is one of the regular posters on Jobline. CPSA Director of Communications Jessica McPhee says “the IABC jobline is a great resource that has a wide reach throughout Edmonton’s communications community. I consider it one of the best resources in our city for communications job-seekers. It’s my go-to place to post jobs when I’m looking to hire a communications professional.”
Quick facts about Jobline:
- Jobline is an exclusive service for IABC members (requires a member-login)
- 50+ companies and organizations have used Jobline to successfully fill positions
- Postings are live for 8 consecutive weeks
- Postings are shared with 500+ email subscribers weekly
- Members have a discounted rate of $110 per post ($55 for non-profit organizations)
- To get the member rate, you must have at least one IABC member on staff
Learn more about posting on Jobline. If you’re an IABC member, you can access all Edmonton jobs here. Questions? Reach out to our Director of Jobline and Email Marketing Hiba Kamal-Choufi at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or concerns.