Communication Management Professional Exam
IABC Edmonton is planning to host an exam for the Communication Management Professional (CMP) certification in Edmonton on April 22, 2017 (location and time will be announced after February 17, 2017).
Interested in taking the exam? Here’s what you need to know:
- Review the Candidate Handbook to ensure that you meet the requirements to apply to take the exam.
- If you think you meet the requirements, visit the IABC website to begin the exam application process.
- The deadline to submit applications to sit for this CMP exam is March 7, 2017.
- Once you’re application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive a link to register for the exam.
- Once you’ve received the link, you must register by April 7, 2017 to sit for the Edmonton hosted exam on April 22, 2017.
- Due to space restrictions, only 20 candidates will be able to complete the exam at this sitting.
You can learn more about the CMP certification exam on the IABC website, including a listing of other locations and dates that the CMP exam is being offered.
- Start Time:April 22 2017 - 12:00AM
- End Time:April 22 2017 - 12:00AM