2016 Capital Awards Gala
It's that time of year again. The 2016 IABC Edmonton Capital Awards Gala is just weeks away.
The Capital Awards are northern Alberta’s premier awards program for communications professionals. Now is your chance to be recognized for your hard work and creative brilliance and join the ranks of Edmonton’s locally-renowned communicators.
Call for entries is now open. Check out all the details on the Capital Awards site for all the details on how to submit your best work. And then join us at the Gala on May 26, where we will announce the winners!
As well, nominations are now being accepted for the Awards of Dinstinction. These three awards recognize just plain awesomeness….as communicators, leaders of communicators and IABC Edmonton volunteers. The individuals named to these awards each year are an inspiration to their peers in the industry. If any of this sounds like someone you know, check out all the details on how to nominate an individual.
5:30-6:30 p.m. - Cocktails and networking
6:45-7:00 p.m. - AGM
7:00-10:00 p.m. - Dinner and awards ceremony
Tickets on sale now. Don't miss what is sure to be an amazing night!
IABC Edmonton’s Capital Awards program is open to all Edmonton communications, marketing, and advertising professionals, graphic designers and communications students in northern Alberta. Each submission must have been planned and largely executed in 2015.
Three Reasons to Enter
- Gain exposure within our local communications community. The Capital Awards promotes winners in a number of ways to professionals throughout Edmonton and area.
- Receive recognition internally and externally for exceptional strategic communications. A Capital Award will help your department and organization showcase your abilities and talents.
- Market yourself to your peers, prospective clients and potential employers. IABC Edmonton is the fifth largest chapter in the world, with more than 475 active members. Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your work to this influential group.
Are you always ahead of the game?
Now is your chance to be rewarded and leverage your talent as a creative and forward-thinking communicator.
The IABC Edmonton’s Capital Awards team would love to reward your hard work and amazing Capital Awards entries with a chance to win big!
All Capital Award entries submitted on or before 11:59 p.m. MST on April 15, 2016 will be entered to win a gift certificate for a one night's stay at the Varscona Hotel (valued at $190) and a $25 Gift Certificate for Ampersand | 27. Official contest details can be viewed here.
Thank you to our sponsor WestCorp for their generous donation of this prize.
DISCLAIMER: In the event of a discrepancy between the posted conditions on this site and the official conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Thank you to our sponsors that make our event possible.
- Start Time:May 26 2016 - 5:30PM
- End Time:May 26 2016 - 10:00PM